Wednesday, March 2, 2011

yarn along

felted slippers and EZ
some cozy felted slippers and the lovely EZ for this weeks yarn along

I'm a procrastinator so in that spirit I started some birthday slippers for my dad yesterday in hopes of having them off the needles and felted for friday. No problem right? Thank goodness it's my LYS sit and stitch tonight! This will be the perfect mindless knit to bring along. I've been sort of sporadically knitting on a few different projects this week finishing nothing but making progress. I'm also still reading Pride & Prejudice slowly but surely and browsing through Elizabeth Zimmermann's The Opinionated Knitter. We found out that my son got a spot in the school we wanted and so I feel a Tomten sweater is in order. What better way to start out school that in a cozy garter stitch hoodie.

1 comment:

  1. Just popping in as part of Yarn Along. I like the colorway for the slippers.

    ReplyDelete