Tuesday, November 8, 2011

i heart faces: weekly challenge | black

puddles
splashing in puddles at the fish hatchery back at the end of September

One of my favourite fall outings is to visit a fish hatchery that is close by. It seems I'm inevitably overcome with this great idea to go there on especially grey, rainy weekend. This year was no different. We drove through pockets of rain to get there and in fact it was still spitting rain at us as we got out of the car. I love this photo because it was a rare pocket of sunshine that seemed to be shining right on my daughter. She of course was just happy to be splashing.

I-Heart-Faces-button

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I love splashing in rain puddle pictures! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I totally love her bright yellow rain coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bright yellow against the darker background. Beautiful shot. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image. Simple and sanguine. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! This image is adorable! Love the contrast between the brightfun yellow and white polka dots to the dark background!

    ReplyDelete