- having a backyard that is ours! i've already been imagining early morning coffees out on the patio, wathcing my son playing various things.
- living so close to a playground, outdoor pool and waterpark.
- being within walking distance of family, especially because we are a one car family so I'm without a vehicle on weekdays.
- our kitchen is very nice. i can't wait to do some baking in there. first up on the list is some sourdough bread. i've been dying to start a sourdough starter but have been holding off until after we move.
- having space to garden, even if it is not a lot of space or mostly container gardening.
Monday, June 22, 2009
count down is on
in one week from today we pick up the truck and begin our move. i'm sooo excited to settle into a new place and start to build a home for the four of us. some things i'm looking forward to about our new space are: