Wednesday, December 29, 2010

what begins with C

I've always been a huge fan of "Laverne & Shirley" especially the outfits! oh the oufits! I love that Laverne had an L on all of her tops and dresses. love love LOVE. I may have briefly considered monogramming all my clothes with C's at some point. I've recently started following a few vintage lovin' blogs and have consequently caught the thrifting bug. I used to shop at thrift and vintage shops all the time as a teenager but haven't done much of it over the last few(ok more then a few) years. ANYways. all this blabbering on just to say "look LOOK at this awesome find"

what begins with C

Yes that's a "C" brooch! And better yet it was only a buck. I love a good deal.

4 comments:

  1. The letter C is such a lovely initial. What a lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe it! I took the picture in the car on the way home because I was so excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thrift stores! We should go sometime, without kids!

    ReplyDelete