Wednesday, December 31, 2008

on to 2009

we had a lovely Christmas day this year. it was my first time hosting at our house which was a lot more relaxing then previous years that had us running between various houses and get-togethers, never really getting to enjoy any of it. My husband and I were reminiscing about one of our first years we were married and how we had to be in 4 different places on christmas day. I just remember crying in the car as we drove from one place to then next haha. thankfully with children comes a slower pace to things. this year we got up at our own pace and enjoyed openning our stockings, just the three of us, before my parents, sister, and grandparents arrived. the snow fell all Christmas Eve day and continued on most of Christmas day as well so we were treated to a delightfully white Christmas...a very rare treat and possibly my favourite gift this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment